Generic Glucovance may cause lactic acidosis. Lactic acidosis can start slowly and get worse over time. Get emergency medical help if you have even mild symptoms of lactic acidosis, such as: muscle pain or weakness, numb or cold feeling in your arms and legs, trouble breathing, stomach pain, nausea with vomiting, slow or uneven heart rate, dizziness, or feeling very weak or tired.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Glucovance: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using this medicine and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- pale or yellowed skin, dark colored urine, fever, confusion or weakness; or
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious Generic Glucovance side effects may include:
- sneezing, runny nose, cough or other signs of a cold;
- headache, mild dizziness; or
- mild nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, upset stomach.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.